2006: Business established with an office in Omotesando area, Tokyo.
2012: Business incorporated to Bento Graphics Inc. (株式会社)
2016: Office move to Daikanyama area, Tokyo.
You deserve to look good when connecting with your audiences. We specialize in corporate identity design and branding, providing art direction and concepts to make sure that you have the toolkit that you need to leave an impression.
Planning & Information Architecture
We make project schedules, structure information, create user flows and wireframes to ensure that your project roadmap is free of obstacles.
Users need to focus on the task, not the tool. We start from the user, designing experiences and interfaces that are simple and intuitive.
Responsive Web Design
We’re not happy until your website looks truly stunning, on all devices. That’s why we take a mobile-first, fully responsive approach to web design.
Hello! こんにちは！Hallo! Salut! 안녕하세요! Hej! здравствуйте! 你好!
Have audiences from around the world? We’ll make your website look good, in all languages.
Illustration, Photography, Video, Animation & Print
Sometimes words just don’t do the trick. We create stunning visuals to help you clearly and effectively reach your audiences.
Copywriting & Translation
Stop and think. What does your company’s voice sound like? How about the tone? English or Japanese, we’ll make sure your audience is engaged and involved with what you have to say.
– Design and development of The Japan Times website
– Illustrations for Google
– Design and illustrations for Gengo and Pecha Kucha Night
– Design and web development of new Pingmag website
– Several campaign websites for ASICS
– Design and web development of Sony Global Education website.
– Illustration and editorial design for Tokyo Metropolitan Government
– Design, web development and print design for universities such as Temple University, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo International University, Globis University, Sophia University and others.
– Others, refer to portfolio: